AAEON Up IQRF IoT Starter Kit
Start your IoT development with gateway, sensors, software and cloud ready package.
The purpose of the UP-IQRF IoT Starter Kit is to enable you to build your complete IoT solution from sensors and actuators, through a gateway up to different clouds and mobile apps just in a matter of a couple of hours. Afterwards, you will be able to extend your network with ready IQRF interoperable devices and use your solution for proof-of-concept projects.
What’s in your kit
Development Set for IoT (DS-IOT-01) This set provides a wireless network based on IQRF mesh technology.
• Sensors for temperature, light intensity, voltage measurement
• Relay kit
• IQRF programmer & debugger
• IQRF coordinator adapter for the UP board
• Connectors and cables
- UP Board and power adapter
- (UP board: 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC)
- When fitted with the IQRF coordinator from the Development Set, the UP Board provides a
- gateway to cloud services.
- Preinstalled software: no.
Installation instructions will help you locate and install required software.
• IQRF IDE
• MQTT Broker
• IQRF Gateway Daemon
• IQRF Gateway Daemon WebApp
Detailed user's manual: https://downloads.up-community.org/download/iqrf-iot-starter-kit-users-manual
More resources: https://github.com/iqrfsdk/iot-starter-kit/blob/master/INSTALL.md.
Product web link: https://up-shop.org/home/135-up-iqrf-iot-starter-kit.html