TANK Ruggedized Surveillance
TANK AIoT Developer Kit
The TANK AIoT Dev. Kit features rich I/O and dual PCIe x8 signals to support add-ons like the acceleration cards (Mustang-F100-A10 & Mustang-V100-MX8) or the PoE (IPCIE-4POE) to enhance performance and function for various applications.
- 6th/7th Gen Intel® Core™/Xeon® processor platform with Intel® Q170/C236 chipset and DDR4 memory
- Dual independent display with high resolution support
- Rich high-speed I/O interfaces on one side for easy installation
- On-board internal power connector for providing power to add-on cards
- Great flexibility for hardware expansion
- Pre-installed Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Pre-installed Intel® Distribution of Open Visual Inference & Neural Network Optimization (OpenVINO™) toolkit,Intel® Media SDK, Intel® System Studio and Arduino® Create
The Mustang-V100 is a PCIe-based accelerator card using an Intel®
Movidius™ VPU that drives the demanding workloads of modern
computer vision and AI applications. It can be installed in a PC or
TANK series to boost performance as a perfect choice for AI
deep learning inference workloads.
OpenVINO™ toolkit can optimize pre-trained deep learning model such as Caffe, MXNET, Tensorflow into IR binary file then execute the inference engine across Intel®-hardware heterogeneously such as CPU, GPU, Intel® Movidius™ Neural Compute Stick, and FPGA.
What is QIoT Suite?
QIoT Suite leverages popular tools – Node-RED and Freeboard – to help create IoT environment easily. It supports multiple protocols (MQTT, HTTP and CoAP) and dashboards, and allows for the quick connection of development boards along with multiple sensors. Simply determine the rules engine and dashboard in QIoT Suite to initiate IoT applications within minutes. QIoT Suite also adds MQTTS and HTTPs security layers on the protocol for secure network connections.
QVR Pro supports all of the standard fisheye cameras available on the market, and features Qdewarp technology that converts distorted parts of the original images into proportional ratios. QVR Pro also provides industry-leading functions, including allowing a single fisheye camera’s image to be simultaneously viewed in nine channels from different angles and cross-platform hardware-accelerated decoding for fisheye camera images. QVR Pro ensures higher surveillance performance for greater security while providing deployment flexibility.