NexCOBOT Robotic Predictive Maintenance Management
This live demo is showing how we operate production excellence for a full automation factory. The Robot, Nexcom miniBOT is acting as very valuable production equipment by adding AI Vision (OpenVINO) for workers safety management, Prediction Maintenance (PDM) for Real-time monitoring, SAP Intelligent Edge Services for Assets and work order management. Those modularized subsystems serve to enhance the efficiency of the factory floor and to realize Advanced Manufacturing (Industry 4.0) standard.
- miniBOT (listed in Intel RRK playbook page 50) shuffling LED module to change LED module position and location.
- Smart Robot Box (SRB1) OpenVINO LED recognition system with AI vision algorithm, is identifying LED colors, positions in order to optimize production efficiency.
- Smart Robot Box (SRB2) OpenVINO facial recognition system is acting as safety component to prevent workplace hazards. If the system detects authorized personnel, the robot will stop the operation instantly without any physical contact, authorized operator is able to get close to the robot, change production process. If the system detect unauthorized personnel, the robot will slow down to prevent unpredictable injury. It also integrated with M2M, M2C and ROS note capability (details in slide 10) for OT/IT integration to optimize automated production outcome.
- Robot PDM is doing vibration data analytic to identify robot failure symptom, preventing unexpected downtime.
- Intelligent Edge integrate with SAP enterprise intelligence components which is interlock with Robot PDM, SRB2 for asset management and SAP cloud services subscription.